Managing a business Facebook page is not something that you will be able to do on your own. You will come across the need to seek the assistance of another person or even a team to manage the Facebook page. Otherwise, you cannot respond to all the Facebook messages and comments that you get, while adhering to the posting schedules. You need to add a person as an admin to your Facebook page because only an Admin can have all the access and capabilities to manage the page.
What are the Facebook page roles?
There are numerous roles in Facebook pages. Let’s take a quick look at the different roles and what each role is capable of doing. Then you can easily pick the best role to the new person when you provide permissions.
Admin – Admin will be able to manage each and every aspect of the Facebook page. He can even manage the other user roles.
Editor – The Editor will be able to edit the content on the page and respond to the messages that you are getting. Moreover, the editor can interact with the followers by commenting.
Moderator – Moderator will have the ability to manage messages, manage comments, and see which admins created the posts. They can also view insights and create advertisements.
Advertisers – Advertisers on Facebook pages can create advertisements. On top of that, they will be able to see which admin uploaded the posts and view insights.
Analysts – Analysts can manage the insights of Facebook pages. They can also see the admins who uploaded posts or comments to the page.
How to add another admin to a Facebook page?
Learning how to add an admin to Facebook page is never complicated. You just need to follow few simple steps to get the job done. Let us share the steps that you will need to follow. If you can stick to all these steps, we believe that you can receive all the assistance that you need with adding an admin to your Facebook page.
If you created a Facebook page, you are already an admin of it. As the admin, you have the privilege to add another admin to the page. This is where you should follow the below mentioned steps. If you can stick to the exact steps, you can easily get the job done.
– You should initially log into the Facebook account. Then you should navigate to the Facebook page, where you wish to change the admin roles.
– If you are the admin of a page, you will be able to see a menu called “Settings”. This menu can be found on the top right corner. Once you click on it, it will open “General” settings for the page. It is at the top of the menu and here you will see all page settings options like Page info, Messaging, etc., at a single place.
– Once you are on Facebook Page Settings page, you will need to click on the option called “Page Roles“. You can find this below the General settings menu.
– Now you can see an option – “Assign a new Page role“, which you can use to add an admin for your page. You can enter the name of the person on Facebook or the email address. Alongside the text box, you can see the specific role (like Admin, Editor, Moderator, Advertisers, and Analysts) that you should assign as well. This is where you will need to add the role as Admin.
– Once you pick the name and the role, click on the blue-colored button named “Add“. You will now be asked to provide your password. You should enter the password and the change you do will be confirmed.
– The User will be notified to accept the page admin invitation. Once the user will accept it, you can see the user as an Admin under “Existing Page Roles“. In that way, a Facebook user can be assigned as a new Admin for the Facebook Page.
How to add admin to the Facebook page from Mobile?
You can use the Facebook Page Manager app that you have on your iPhone or Android to proceed with adding a new admin as well. This is one of the most useful apps. We believe that every Facebook page owner should have this app installed on their devices. The following are the steps that you should follow in order to add an admin to the Facebook page via your iPhone or Android.
– You should initially log into the Facebook Pages Manager app.
– Now you need to move to the specific page, where you want to add a new admin. You can simply click on the avatar and move to that page. If you are only using one Facebook page, you don’t have to worry about it.
– When you are on the Facebook page, navigate to the bottom and you will be able to see a nine small dot as menu. When you click on it, it will open a menu options as a popup.
– Now you need to click on the Settings option from the menu tabs.
– Select Edit page roles.
– Click on Add Person to Page button, which is located at the top.
– You will now be asked to enter the password of your Facebook account. Enter it.
– Now you will need to enter the name of the new person that you wish to add as the admin. If not, you can directly enter his email address as well.
– You will now need to select the profile of that person from the list you see.
– Now you need to pick the role. Click on admin from the list you can see.
– Tap on the Save button, which you can see at the bottom of your screen.
Benefits of adding an Admin to Facebook
Facebook is one of the most powerful social media platforms available out there for you to use and take your business to the next level. However, you need to have a clear understanding of how to use Facebook to the maximum. This is where you will need to create engaging posts, upload useful content, manage the messages that you get, and do many other things. Your time is limited and you cannot do all these things on your own. This is where you can get the help of another person. All you have to do is to add him as the admin of your Facebook page by following the above steps.